The Latino Health Forum continues to be one of the most educational and informative Latino health care events in Northern California and strives to inform professionals about some of the most relevant issues facing the Latino population as well as enhance the availability and quality of health services.
We are proud to continue as an academic conference. For the past 21 years we have offered BBS and BRN continuing education units to health professionals. In addition, we strive to include high school and college level students to attend this conference to expose them to the many career choices available in the health and social service field.
In 2013 we had more than 350 attendees,this event has consistently sold out the past 4 years. We will not be accepting registration at the door.
Plan to visit this site often as 2014 registration forms and other relevant information will be posted as they are developed.
What to Expect at the Conference:
We feature dynamic keynote speakers who present:
- A snapshot of the overall health of the Latino Community
- Valuable information on health care service and prevention models
- Current Research
- Culturally and linguistically competent health programs
Morning and Afternoon breakout sessions present:
- Local innovative health care service and prevention models
- Tools and resources to improve communication, health literacy and patient satisfaction
View our past brochures (note: printing requires legal size paper):
Who should Attend:
- Health Care Professionals & Administrators
- Community Health Care Workers & Promotores de Salud
- Students (High School & College)
- Teachers and School Administrators
- Government Representatives
- Community Leaders
- Health Care Advocates
GO GREEN - Your Email needed
In 2012, the LHF committee made a unanimous decision to do their part for the environment by cutting back on paperwork and saving our natural resources. To ensure that our Go Green initiative is a success, we need your help.
You can help us by entering your email address at the top right hand corner of this page. We will be collecting your email address for distribution of promotional materials such as; sponsor opportunities, registration form, brochure, exhibitor request form and other relevant LHF information. We appreciate your support on this initiative.